FMC-461™ – 2.7 Amps | EMI Filters | High Reliability
FMC-461™ – 2.7 Amps
Scroll down to see a list of available models
FMC-461 EMI filters have been specifically designed to reduce the input line reflected ripple current of Interpoint high frequency DC/DC converters. One filter can be used with multiple converters up to the rated output current of the filter.
Available with standard screening, “ES” screening, or fully compliant to “883” (MIL-PRF-38534) Class H screening. DLA drawings are available.
The FMC-461 filter is not recommended for new designs. For new designs consider the FMCE-0528 EMI filter or contact Technical Support.
- Operating temperature -55° to +125°C
- Nominal 28 V input, 0 V to 40 V operation
- Up to 2.7 A throughput current
- Compatible with MIL-STD-704 A-E 28 VDC power bus
- Compliant to MIL-STD-461C CE-03
- Compatible with MTR, MHV, MHF+, MHF, MSA, MGA, MCH, MGH, MHE and MTO Series of converters
- Case size:
- Non-flanged 2.125 × 1.125 × 0.400 inches (53.98 × 28.58 × 10.16 mm)
- Flanged 2.910 × 1.125 × 0.400 inches (73.91 × 28.58 × 10.16 mm)