FMD28 Series™ – 7.0 Amps | EMI Filters | High Reliability
FMD28 Series™ – 7.0 Amps
Scroll down to see a list of available models
FMD28 Series EMI filters are specifically designed to reduce the reflected input ripple current of Interpoint’s high frequency DC/DC converters. One filter can be used with multiple converters up to the rated output current of the filter. The filters are available with standard screening or “ES” screening.
The FMD28 Series is not recommended for new designs. For new designs consider the FMCE-0828 EMI filters or contact Technical Support.
- Operating temperature -55° to +125°C
- Nominal 28 V input, 0 V to 50 V operation
- Up to 7A throughput current
- Compatible with MIL-STD-704 A-E 28 VDC power bus
- Compliant to MIL-STD-461C CE-03
- Compatible with MOR, MFL, MTR, MHV, MHF+, MHF, MSA, MGA, MCH, MGH, MHE and MTO Series of converters
- Case size:
- FMD28-461 2.720 × 1.350 × 0.505 inches (69.09 × 34.29 × 12.83 mm)
- FMD28-461SL (side leaded) 3.005 × 1.505 × 0.400 inches (76.33 × 38.23 × 10.16 mm)