FMH-461™ – 1.5 Amps | EMI Filters | High Reliability
FMH-461™ – 1.5 Amps
Scroll down to see a list of available models
The FMH-461 EMI filter is designed to reduce the input line reflected ripple current of the high frequency Interpoint DC/DC converters. One filter can be used with multiple converters up to the rated output current of the filter.
The filters are available with standard screening, “ES” screening, or fully compliant to “883” MIL-PRF-38534 Class H screening. DSCC drawings are available.
The FMH-461 filter is not recommended for new designs. For new designs consider the FMCE-0328 EMI filter or contact Technical Support.
- Operating temperature -55° to +125°C
- Nominal 28 V input, 0 V to 50 V operation
- Up to 1.5 A throughput current
- Compatible with MIL-STD-704 A-E 28 VDC power bus
- Compliant to MIL-STD-461C CE-03
- Compatible with MHV, MHF+, MHF, MSA, MGA, MCH, MGH, MHE and MTO Series of converters
- Case size: 1.460 × 1.130 × 0.330 (37.08 × 28.70 × 8.38 mm)
- * Flanged 2.005 × 1.130 × 0.330 inches (50.93 × 28.70 × 8.38 mm